Simple Hummus Dip (Hum-mus bout me?)
Try this super simple yet super tasty Hummus recipe
Servings: 6 servings
Total time: 30 mins
- 1 cup of canned chickpeas
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed and skins removed)
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil/lemon juice
- Pinch of garlic powder (to taste)
- ¼ cup fresh herbs
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse it with water
- Transfer the chickpeas into a food processor/blender. Add in garlic, tahini, lemon juice, sea salt and olive oil. Blend everything together till a creamy and smooth texture.
- [Optional] Proceed to add garlic powder and herbs and adjust to taste. If hummus is quite thick, add water/oil to thin until preferred texture.
- Voila! Best served with Confetti snacks!
More like this
Confetti Fine Foods is a Singaporean company and the maker of Confetti snacks
Everyone knows about the big three macronutrients: Protein, Fat and Carbohydrates and its role in...