Simple Cheese Dip (Say Cheese)
Yummy vegan cheese dip
Servings: 3 servings
Total time: 5 mins
- ¾ cup of coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 Tablespoon of Tapioca flour
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Pinch of salt (to taste)
- Gather the ingredients into a saucepan and stir to mix well. Turn on the heat and bring the mixture to a boil while stirring constantly.
- Simmer on low to medium heat for about one minute until the sauce is stretchy.
- Voila! Enjoy your confetti moment with the vegan Cheese Dip.
More like this
Confetti Fine Foods is a Singaporean company and the maker of Confetti snacks
Everyone knows about the big three macronutrients: Protein, Fat and Carbohydrates and its role in...